Enrollment and Application Information
In FY18, the Montana State Library has signed a renewal on its OCLC Group Services contract. Please send payment directly to OCLC.
Annual enrollment takes place in the spring, but late enrollees may be added on a rolling basis.
Please contact Cara Orban for a cost estimate if your library is new to OCLC Group Services.
How is my library’s enrollment fee calculated?
- The formula is based on the number of holding records the library has in OCLC, as reported by OCLC, and:
- For academics: total student FTE
- For publics: number of patron records in the library’s ILS
- For schools: total student enrollment
- For specials: number of patron records in the library’s ILS
This is a relational formula in which each library type has to collect, as a group, a portion of the total amount due, based on that library type’s collective percentage of the total holdings in OCLC for all libraries.
If you would like to Pre-Pay your OCLC bill, download this form (pdf) and send it along with payment as instructed on the form.
OCLC enrollment fees for FY18 is offset by contributions from MSL.